You can realize even more value from your CMA by becoming an active member of the CMA community. There, you’ll connect with other CMAs, collaborate to raise awareness of the credential within your organization, and – most important – get tips from fellow CMAs on building your personal brand.
It took hard work and determination for you to earn your CMA. You should be equally determined to make the CMA a valuable building block for your own brand. After all, the CMA demonstrates your mastery of the relevant body of knowledge for the work you do each day. It also shows that you have an ongoing commitment to staying on top of your game through continuing education. You do your work ethically, and should be a trusted advisor to your team and your top managers. All of these qualities define a CMA – and make you more valuable to your organization.
The CMA community is designed to help you demonstrate your value as a CMA. There you can:
- Discuss your experiences as a CMA with your CMA colleagues.
- Get sound advice on cultivating your career.
- Learn how to educate peers and employers about the advantages of hiring and promoting CMAs.
- View the library and find tools for you to use in spreading the word about the essential credential.
- Share best practices that will make you an even greater asset to your team.
By actively promoting awareness of the value of CMA, you’re also promoting your personal brand. For more personal brand-boosting tips, visit the CMA community now.