The Golden Rules of Sales and Use Tax
Join now or log in to register.
Leadership in a New Age of Finance
Join now or log in to register.
All times listed are Eastern, GMT (UTC) -4, unless otherwise stated.
Earn CPE Credits
Attend the next Inside Talk webinar to earn one hour of FREE NASBA-approved CPE!.
You will earn CMA and CPE credits when you attend any live webinar. Replay webinars are available in the archive but do not earn credits.
Advance registration is recommended—IMA webinars are popular and fill up quickly.
For questions about upcoming IMA webinars or for more information regarding program policies, please contact our offices:
Or read the IMA Webinar FAQ.
Please read below for complete registration instructions and policies.
Collapse all | Expand all
Inside Talk monthly webinars are free and require online registration to attend:
- Select the session title you are interested in attending from the Webinar Schedule above.
- Complete the registration form using the promotional code IMAWEB. Note: To ensure you receive your Certificate of Completion & log-in instructions, please complete all the required information.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive an e-mail that confirms your enrollment and includes the information you will need to join the event.
Webinars are held from 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. EST, unless otherwise stated, which will allow you to earn 1 CPE credit. Registration closes at 10 a.m. EST on the day of the scheduled webinar or when maximum capacity is met.
Due to the popularity of our webinars, seats fill up quickly. Webinar seating is limited and is on a first-come first-served basis. Once maximum capacity is met, all new registrations will be placed on a pending list and will be accepted in the order received, provided space becomes available. New webinar dates are posted monthly, so please check back often and don’t delay in registering.
IMA reserves the right to cancel a scheduled webinar if conditions warrant or if the minimum registration numbers are not met. In the event of such a cancellation, registered participants will receive notification via e-mail.
To earn CMA- and NASBA-approved CPE credit you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Register for the live event and include your IMA member number on the registration form.
- Attend the live event on the scheduled date.
- Participate completely in the live webinar by logging in on time, responding to all of the polling questions, and completing the event’s evaluation form.
- If you meet the event requirements, a CPE Certificate will be e-mailed to you within 7-10 business days.
- Please note: due to system changes it may take up to 30 days for your CPE credit to be reflected in your transcript.
Inside Talk monthly webinars are delivered via the Web using standard Web browser technology and audio broadcasting. This means you will view the webinar using the standard Web browser installed on your computer and the audio portion of the webinar will be delivered through your computer's speakers or headphones. If you experience difficulties with this feature, you may call in and listen to the audio via telephone.
Inside Talk monthly webinars are recorded and available 7-10 business days after the live event. To view a recording of a past event, visit the Webinar Library. You need to be logged in as a member to view any of our past events. Recorded webinars are not available for CPE credit. CPE credit is only available to those who attend the live event.